No No, I will not be talking about the American drama-mystery web series “13 Reasons Why” . Here’s why one should Plan a stay at AYANA, Bali
Are you a Theme Park Lover? Have you ever been to Universal Studios Singapore? Did you managed to enjoy all the attractions? Or you got disappointment because you didn’t get enough time to enjoy the most out of it?
Well you just have to know the trick of managing your time & getting the most out of your Universal Studio’s Singapore visit.
As there so many rides, entertaining shows, street performance and thematic dining in USS, One should pre-decide the MUST DO ATTRACTIONS based on their re-search prior arriving at the park. Here are few tips, information that might help in pre-planning your trip to USS.
PS- Don’t miss our tips at the end!
Most Popular Rides: (longest queue to the least)
- Sci Fi: Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLON (Highly recommended)
- Sci Fi: TRANSFORMERS The Ride:The Ultimate 3D Battle (Highly recommended)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure (Recommended)
- The Lost World: Canopy Flyer
- Far Far Away: Puss in Boots Giant Journey
- Ancient Egypt: Treasure Hunters
- Ancient Egypt: Return of the Mummy
- Far Far Away: Enchanted Airways
Most Popular Shows:
- WaterWorld in The Lost World (Highly recommended)
- Far Far Away: Shrek 4-D Adventure
- Madagascar Boogie in Madagascar (Highly recommended)
- Hollywood: Sesame Street Show (Recommended)
- Far Far Away: Donkey Live – a comedy show of Donkey’s live performance (Highly recommended)
- The Dance For The Magic Beans in Far Far Away
Rides & Shows that can make you wet:
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
- Shrek 4-D Adventure (a little)
- New York: Lights, Camera, Action (Only if you stand at first row in the middle)
- Waterworld in The Lost World
Must-rides for thrill seekers:
- Sci Fi: Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLON
- Ancient Egypt: Revenge of the Mummy
- Sci Fi: TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
- The Lost World: Canopy Flyer
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
- Far Far Away: Enchanted Airways
- Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey
- Sci Fi: Accelerator – spinning ride
Best rides for kids
- King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round in Far Far Away
- Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey in Far Far Away
- Enchanted Airways in Far Far Away
- Dino Soarin’ in The Lost World
- Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase in New York
Opening Time- 10am to 6pm daily
(If planning in November, 2017 – Plan between 25-30 November as timings are from 10Am to 8PM, extra hours – Woohpiee!)
Types of tickets-
1) One-day ticket (Usual price $76, but you can find promotions online)
2) a) Universal Express (Only one (1) time at each participating attraction)
b) Universal Express Unlimited (Unlimited access at each participating attraction)
** Express Pass helps you to skip the regular queues at all your favorite rides and attractions. These aren’t entrance tickets
** Express pass is valid on Limited attractions only. Below is the list of attractions
3) Annual Pass (Unlimited one year admission) & Season Pass (Unlimited 6 months admission)
- Plan your trip around off-peak periods or Weekdays
- If Planning on Weekends, Book for express Pass to avoid long queue (Queuing in the heat is not fun.)
- Arrive half-hour before opening time to beat the crowd/queue
- Go on the bigger rides first (Map the Popular Rides & enjoy them first)
- Be Ahead of Time for the Shows
- Check ride restrictions for the rides you want to go on
- Bring spare clothes (Some of the rides and shows involve water and you will get soggy)
- Avoid lunch time,12.00-14.00. Have your meal slightly before 12.00 in order to avoid being stuck in a crowd
- Have your caps/hats, Hand-fan & sun glasses with you as well. It can be very hot during the daylights
- Put on the comfortable foot-wears (Flip-flop would be fine)
Is Bali your next Holiday Destination? Many questions popping in your mind? Well here we will try to provide answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. Best Time to Visit Bali?
The dry season is April through October. However during the other months Bali has morning or afternoon showers but doesn’t experience any monsoon.
2. Do I need a Visa to enter Bali?
Visa is free for 30-Day visa-on-arrival system (tourist visa). If you would like to stay more than 30 days, then you will need to pay $25 at the airport when you arrive at the airport for the option to extend with an Indonesian agent for up to 60-days.
Important note: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months or else Indonesia will NOT allow you into the country and your airline will NOT let you on the plane. Make sure your passport is renewed before you travel to Indonesia.
3. Where should I stay? Where Should I Book My Hotel in Bali?
You should Opt for a Split stay if you need to explore both beach as well as lush green Valley while relaxing at your Private Pool Villa . So plan for few night at a beach front property & rest of the nights at Ubud area. And in-case the duration of your trip is long, you must explore the Gili Islands as well
Beach Front Properties:
Budget: Maharani Beach Hotel, Kuta or The Sakala Resort, Nusa Dua
Luxury: Sheraton bali kuta Resort, Kuta or The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
4. What one should keep in mind while going on their First International Trip to Bali.
Pack Smart! Keep necessary items like travel documents, 2–3 cloth set, garments, towel & other necessary things in your Hand luggage. Because in-case your check-in luggage get delays at-least you don’t have to spend money to buy these necessary items. And yes do not forget to take the Travel Insurance.
5. What are the best places to visit in Bali?
From beautiful beaches to culture & scenic landscapes, you will find many water & land based activities in Bali
Temples: Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Mother temple
Beaches: Tangjung , Geger, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Bias Tugal Beach, Padang, Lovina
Water activities: Flyboarding, Underwater Scooter, Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling
Others: Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Village, Bali Safari & Marine Park, Visit magnificent Waterfalls
6. What are the best beach resorts in Bali to stay in for a honeymoon?
In Bali, there are many areas where one can plan a stay. Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran & so many other Options. One must plan to stay in a Private Balinese Pool Villa property. Few Resorts listed below
Kuta: Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Jimbaran: AYANA Resort and Spa , Rimba Jimbaran Bali
Seminyak: W-Bali Seminyak
Nusa Dua: Grand Mirage Resort , Ayodya Resort, The Westin
7. Where can I find good Indian food in Bali?
You can easily find the outlets of Queen’s Indian restaurant in Bali
- Queen’s Tandoor SEMINYAK (Opening hours: 11.00 AM -11.30 PM)
- Queen’s of India KUTA (Opening hours: 11.00 AM -11.30 PM)
- Queen’s of India BENOA, NUSA DUA (Opening hours: 10.00 AM -10.30 PM)
- Queen’s of India UBUD (Opening hours: 10.00 AM -10.00 PM)
Except Queen’s there are many other Indian Restaurant like Atithi, Sitara, Gateway of India, Ganeshaeksanskruti
8. What are the activities in Bali for adventure seekers?
Underwater scooter, Sea Walk, Flyboarding, Diving, Parasailing, Flyingfish, Banana boat ride, Cycling, Trekking, White water rafting, ATV Rides
9. How many days are sufficient to see Bali?
5–6 Nights are sufficient if you are planning only to visit BALI & cover popular Sightseeing. But if you would like to explore BALI & nearby Island then I guess you should at-least plan for 8–9 Nights to cover Gili Island
10. What is the best romantic thing to do in bali?
A Romantic dinner or a Sunset Cruise Dinner.
Even a trip to Lovina Beach can be an Great Option to enjoy Dolphins watching or A Romantic Spa together
One can even plan for a day trip to Nusa Lembogan Island by Cruise
After providing answer to the most asked questions, are you still not excited to Visit this Destination? A magnificent blend of romance and adventure like no other. Book your holiday package to this beautiful Island of Gods with JustOrbit
If you still have any question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com , we will be happy to assist you with the well Planned Itinerary
Perhaps the best thing about comic book superhero stories is that they don’t only target the young demographic. In fact, plenty of DC-based characters such as Batman have taken a dark turn in their respective comic book series, which, of course, have become appealing to the more mature audience. Our love for superheroes has transcended time, and it is for this very reason that theme parks all over the world have begun adopted superhero themes.
So if you like going to places that pay tribute to the world’s most popular superheroes, here are some of the best tourist spots that you can visit across the globe.
Marvel Superhero Island, USA
image credits: WDW, Official Ticket Center
New York City itself is one of the finest cities in the world that attracts tourists from all around the world. It has got so many exciting places and things to do that also makes it one of the liveliest cities all across the globe. But for New Yorkers, this city is filled with crowded places that make them wait for their every national holiday so that they can grab their sunblock and get going.
New York City has got plenty of places around it that offer incredible weekend trips opportunities ranging from day trips to unique inns and full-service resorts, this list has weekend getaway options for all the budgets.
Delhi is indeed the most amazing and diversified destination of the country and it is also blessed with an array of exciting places around it that offers a great respite during the vacation time. While most of the popular tourist places near Delhi are swarming with tourists during the peak seasons, so it’s always better to travel to places which are lesser known as well as less crowded. There are a plethora of offbeat destinations near Delhi that are far away from being commercialized but still offer an exotic ambiance to its visitors. Here is a list of 10 extraordinary destinations around Delhi that no one talks about.
Kolkata is one of the most loved cities of India as is often referred as ‘the city of Joy’. It is a charming city known for its amazing elements that attract people from around the world. But according to the people living in this city, Kolkata has started to lose its charm because noise, pollution, and crowd. The city has grown to become pale and has started to lose its essence So, this is obvious that if you are living in Kolkata for years, you need a break from the monotonous city life. Therefore, here is a list of 10 top weekend getaway destinations from Kolkata that will surely break the monotony of your daily routine.
After a long hectic working week, everyone craves for an invigorating weekend. The city of Hyderabad is blessed with some exciting places around it. A weekend getaway from Hyderabad can be filled with exploration of rich culture and impeccable architecture. The travelers can gorge on vivid savory cuisine, peace of mind and rich tradition. One can choose an amazing weekend escape from the city of Hyderabad from the destinations mentioned below.
Bangalore being the IT hub of India is one of the busiest cities in the country that makes it quite hectic to stay in the city and working all the time. Whereas this city is blessed with some great ideal weekend getaways around that offer a quick respite from the hustle bustle of the city. There is a wide choice for the travelers for a weekend getaway from Bangalore that ranges from relaxed Mysore to hilly Coorg as well as coastal Gokarna. Here is a list of some famous and lesser known destinations near Bangalore that will surely allow travelers to enjoy a respite from their busy scheduled city life.